Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today is my second day here

It has been fun seeing all my old stuff,and yesterday we walked the dogs it was as fun as walking through a corn Field in winter. but it was so hot we only walked them halfway. o ya by the way its really hot down... really hot down here! and last night we my favorite show deadliest warrior on spike TV Tuesdays 10:00 to 11:00 last night it was green brae against sptenatz.
it was brutal, and the spetnetz won because of a ballistic knife. i slept with moxie. it has been so hot we haven't done anything except read diary of a wimpy kid and play Call Of Duty with some in between things along the road.

4 comments:

  1. Moxie lover. Starting to disagree and think that you love Moxie more than Zelda (I think she knows it too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bammer. It looks like you are having a great time. I will keep checking in. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cam, I am glad that your mom is making your write this summer, you are pretty funny! I am looking forward to reading your summer adventures!

    Later Aligator,
    Sharon (you know, your mom's friend, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cam,
    It sounds like you are having a great time. It's been cool and rainy back here in Michigan. Enjoy the heat! Looking forward to reading about your summer adventures in Georgia. :-)
    Love,
    Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete