

smilin frog

were taking a break from tennis because it is very hard to play mentally and physically. today we went to a really cool nature center: Chatahochee Nature Center, they had a cool history indoor museum. then we went outdoors and saw bald eagles and owls. they had a rat snake in a tree it was scary looking and mom went eeeek. we walked down this path to a pond and turtles would swim right up to you, you could feed them.We got some good pictures. finally the mighty beaver- he was really cute and its tail was weird looking. he was sleeping on his back like moxie he kinda looked like he was dead. anyway today was great becouse after we went to my moms friends house she had 7 cats and 3 dogs; her house was stinky but she was a really nice old lady. so we walked her dogs. and im going to eat some french fries by by.

The adventures continue! I would say you had an animal filled day...ice cream sounds better than fries on a hot day. It's finally really hot up here and I had an ice cream to cool off my innards. Take your mom to have some ice cream because, I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSharon
Hey, your blog site is really COOL! I am finally feeling good enough to turn on my computer and found your site. It is really great. I love all the little critters you experience.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Ice cream is good!